g, Pastor Peery, Church, & School Calendar

g in blue, Pastor in Red/Pink, Church in Green, and School in brown.

Monday, September 7, 2009

The After Math

My boys and I hung out at the pool yesterday and most of the regulars were there as well. We had a neighborhood gathering. Today is the big party/cookout finally. Last day for the pool basically due to the water getting too cold.

Like "D" says, it will be time for fall football at his house. hahaha. Hilary, his girlfriend, said, "We normally just have chips, dip, finger food, but occasionally will cook out." I responded, "I am all for it."

Today marks my last day with my oldest for this weekend visit. I have to take him back early due to varsity football practice and a jr. varsity football game. I feel awful I might not be able to stay and watch due to the windows in my car. Not safe leaving it in a parking lot full of people coming and going.

Today I will call my insurance to see how fast I can get a rental and get my car in the shop. Why my car was broken into, I haven't got a clue, but this happened in order that I may grow and prosper in my walk with the Lord. The enemy wants to defeat me, but Jesus is stronger. I may sin from time to time, but thankfully God is merciful to forgive. I am not sure why this happened. The investigator will let me know soon if it was random act or intentional. If you don't know, listen to my voice blog just before this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment