g, Pastor Peery, Church, & School Calendar

g in blue, Pastor in Red/Pink, Church in Green, and School in brown.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thinking of Some Teens Out There

For years, I have felt a calling to work with the youth, young adult.  I, myself, have stood in my own way.  This video not only brought joy to me, but reminded me of this call.  I will have to start praying about some things for myself that I have put off.  Some missions work that has been on my heart and soul for a while.  Join me in praying for direction in how I can full fill this call.

I have a teen that is in that era of his life of taking the risk of doing things he knows he shouldn't. As a mother, all I can do is pray for him and trust God to guide him.  What I like about KJ - 52 and a whole lot of other Christian artist, it that the music won't put you to sleep and it will interact with the young mind in ways that a praise and worship song may hit the surface of their ears, but the words not register in their minds. As with music and sites that are geared to grab and hold their attention. 

Anyway, cool video.




No comments:

Post a Comment