g, Pastor Peery, Church, & School Calendar

g in blue, Pastor in Red/Pink, Church in Green, and School in brown.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

This is a good read


I thought I better write about the link. There might be someone to frown on just seeing the link and feel it may not be good to click. I can assure you it is a link that to my knowledge is safe. It is my blogspot on WordPress, and the link below will take you to a post I wrote a year ago. I was online updating stuff and notice it was in the draft folder. I thought I published the post in Feb of 2015, but didn't. so yesterday Jan 2016, 29th, I did. I feel the spirit of the Lord prompting to share it with as many as I can. I do hope you take the time to read the post. It will be enlightening to you, please enjoy the read. Fill free to comment here or there. :-)

Thanks
g

https://thelordsprincess.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/chapter-14-discernment-to-win-your-family/

No comments:

Post a Comment