g, Pastor Peery, Church, & School Calendar

g in blue, Pastor in Red/Pink, Church in Green, and School in brown.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer Is Over :-( hahaha

Today I drove my youngest to his new school. He will have a great year, I can feel it. His teacher was very professional and had a stern presence. I like that. It was such a great morning that not even the rain could spoil it. Matt sat at his table and watched me speak to his teacher. I think she was surprised I was one of the few who actually bought all that was on the list for supplies. I knew the list contained a list of items more then enough for one child. It was enough for 2 to 3 kids. But I figured she needed it, if she had it on the list. Matt sat tall in his chair and smiled as he over heard us talking. It was an awesome morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment